Sunday 12 June 2011

First experience blogging

Hi everyone, so I have been a quiet observer for quite sometime on the blogosphere and have decided to join in!

I have been a vegan for about three years now following the posts of you other vegan bloggers out there. I would like to thank you all for what you do, you made my transition from omnivore to herbivore that much easier and more enjoyable for all around me who have taste tested every dish!

Recently I have moved in with a roommate (part of the university experience) and she has decided to forego any animal products after seeing how I live.

Thus the title of my blog... Vegan Students.

I hope to show everyone out there that being vegan is not difficult and share with everyone the mistakes and successes of being a vegan student (our kitchen is a typical run down 1960's appliance student kitchen)... i promise to share pictures of the so called 'kitchen' later on!

For now I will leave you with a picture of our third roommate Suki!



No comments:

Post a Comment