Tuesday 15 November 2011

Raw Apple Crisp

In light of my blogpost on Raw food I have decided to post a recipe that encompasses raw 'baking'... please let me know what you think in the comment section below and tell me what type of recipes you want to see on my blog!!!!


Raw Apple Crisp
easy and delicious!!! (the recipe below serves 8)
Ingredients
 4 of your favourite type of apples, cored and chopped 
1/4 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed oranges is better)
3/4 cup pecan halves 
3/4 cup hazelnuts 
3/4 cup raisins 
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger 
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 lemon

Directions
1) Put apples in an 8-inch square baking dish 
2) Drizzle with orange juice, and lemon juice, toss until the fruit is coated and smooth the top.
3) In a food processor, combine pecans, hazelnuts, raisins, ginger and cinnamon and pulse just until chopped.
4) Spoon the nut mixture over the apple mixture and serve.
5) ENJOY!

2 comments: