Tuesday 22 November 2011

Recipe Love

Hey everyone! So for this post I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce all of you the various vegan blogs that I love to follow and some of my favourite recipes from them! So below you will find a link to their blogs and a picture of what I consider their highlight recipe... enjoy!

Deep Dish Cookie Pie from Chocolate Covered Katie
















Apple Pie Cheesecake from Manifest Vegan















Maple Baked Beans from OhSheGlows
















Mediterranean Bean Burgers from Vive Le Vegan
























Rustic Bread & Eggplant Lasagna from Vegan YumYum
















Stuffed Squash from BitterSweet
























I hope you guys enjoy seeing and exploring some of the blogs I like to check out! Please leave me some feed back about what else you want to see on this blog. Have a wonderful day and thanks for taking the time to come here!

1 comment:

  1. aw justine your too perfect. this morning i spent so much time trying to find an eggplant recipe on google, and voila you bring me something delicious to try :) can't wait for hot yoga on friday!

    ReplyDelete