Friday 14 October 2011

Catching up

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been so absent recently. I know this is not a big excuse but for those at University you already know... we have entered MIDTERM season. (After this coming week I am pretty much free to blog to my hearts content :)... until December exams which trust me my exam schedule is DREADFUL)

So what to blog about first? The sweet and sour 'chicken'ball recipe promised last week? An amazing thanksgiving dessert (hint: chocolate and pumpkin and brown sugar fudge all in one!) or my Chana Masala recipe? or all in one blog? let me know in the comments below!

also I am making a vegan carrot cake for one of my summer co-worker's wedding this weekend! I promise that will be posted soon as well.

See you all in a week with an actual post containing recipes and updates on life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment